Mission Statement


Me with an Uzi ... of Truth!

Welcome to my Web Log. If, like me, you're new to Web Logging, it's basically a way for anybody with Internet access to publish anything they want without regard to the usual editorial limitations, such as quality and good taste. How could I say no?

Since setting aside my career as a columnist to focus on scripts for moving pictures, I've been searching for a way to share my published and unpublished work with those who have been kind enough to express an interest. I will seek to keep this site fresh with strong opinions, humor, movie reviews, and other material that will make it worth your visit.

So, if you've read my work in the the Iowa State Daily, Ames Tribune, Los Angeles Times Community Editions, Film Threat, Suck.com, MLB.com or anywhere else, I'm grateful for your continued interest and hope you'll continue to enjoy the show.

No comments: