New York Short Short Film Festival

The Persecution of Al Kida is an Official Selection for the New York Short Short Film Festival. It will screen at 3:45pm at the Anthology Film Archive Theater in Manhattan.

The festival showcases films of less than five minutes in length. Categories include Music Video, Documentary and Animation. My film will be competing in the Narrative category.

So, if you're in the Lower East Side of Manhattan this Saturday, May 20, why not check it out? Then afterwards, you can mill around the lobby and talk loudly about how great my film was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ben... great news. I've been meaning to e-mail or call and see what you've been up to. Will do soon. Today I'm recovering from having my wisom teeth removed this morning. - Andy

Christian said...

It's been a long time since the Daily. I hope the film does well.