Feed Magazine Lives!

Feed Magazine, a very early purveyor of original web content where I was privileged to write, is now back online.  While no new material is being published, the archives, which had fallen into the Internet Graveyard, are now back.

And when I say I was "privileged to write" for Feed, what I mean is I was too young and stupid to realize what a great opportunity it was.  'Twas a time, in those heady days of the dot com bubble, when a young man could write on The Internets... and make a living at it!

The site features a new home page, detailing the history of Feed and notable careers of Feed writers who have gone on to be novelists, writers for The Daily Show, critics for The New Yorker, and other things which make me feel shitty about my career.

I only wrote two pieces for Feed before Pets.com sucked them into the vortex.  At least I think that's how it went down.  Anyway, you can read both of them here.

No comments: