Shit People From Des Moines Say



About a month ago, Jill Haverkamp approached me with the idea to do a Des Moines riff on the Shit... Says meme.  We gathered a crack team of cast and crew, much like a montage from an '80s Action Movie, and this is what we came up with.

We had a blast making the video and are flattered at all the positive comments and social media whatnot today.

By way of Special Edition Bonus Content, here's a photo Jill took while we were shooting at Mars Cafe.  We had to retake this picture a dozen times until I got my hand up in exactly the "Director Pose" I was looking for, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

I'm grateful for everyone who lent their time and talents to put this together, but especially Dan Welk for shooting the thing and Andrew Roger for assembling the footage we threw at him into what you see.

1 comment:

Amedeo said...

I love you!