Fallbrook Film Festival


Fatherland will be screening twice in Southern California at the end of April. In addition to the Newport Beach Film Festival, it will now be screening at the Fallbrook Film Festival, north of San Diego.

I will be at the CR Film Fest next Friday night (April 4) for the 7:52 screening. I won't be able to make the Saturday screening, unfortunately. I'm also still hoping to make the Newport Beach Festival, but I'm in a holding pattern until the screening schedule is announced.

I just got back from a recreational trip to Cooperstown, NY and the Baseball Hall of Fame. Growing up in Iowa, I thought I'd seen the middle of nowhere. But Cooperstown truly is the middle of nowhere. Still, it was well worth it to drool over dozens of bats, balls, gloves, pants, etc.

Oh, and I also had a drink with Manute Bol at the Detroit Airport. I recommended the Murphy's Irish Stout and he seemed pleased with it.

No comments: