Eleven Bulls, LLC

As we began to manage money for Welcome to Daytrotter, it became clear I needed a production company to filter the money through, as well as provide a legal buffer for my gross negligence and defamation of character.

And so it was that on the Nineteenth Day of July, Two Thousand and Ten, Eleven Bulls, LLC was created.  It's been a bit exciting to setup a business, especially if you're into such things as filling out forms and paying fees.  But now, here we are.

As for the name, it is an allusion to this series of lithographs by Picasso, which I've always found to be a potent metaphor for abstraction, art as a process, etc.  Or, if that's too highfalutin, I chose it because Bulls kick ass, and we turn it up to eleven!

If you or anyone you know are a logo designer who enjoy working for extremely low pay, please contact me.

2 comments:

James Lepine said...

dude - i know we've never met, but i just wanted to tell you how excited i am about your daytrotter documentary. just watched the trailer. keep up the good work!

ReneeSchneider said...

I work for a company who designs logos and other materials. Call me, Renee at 515-244-1414. I would love to chat about it.